About A Line Automation
A-Line Automation is a provider of t-slot aluminum framing solutions and assembly automation components. With versatility, precision and durability of our products, the possibilities are endless. We will treat you like we would like to be treated ourselves as customers. Your satisfaction is our utmost goal.
Headquartered in Concord, North Carolina, we are a minority-woman owned small business and have been in operation for 15+ years. We have employees with specialized skills, aerospace, military experience and very detailed oriented engineers and machinists. A brief description of our product lines and services:
- Designer/fabricator of t-slot aluminum frames and accessories
- Enclosures/basic frames
- Unloading frames/stamping machines
- PVS/RVS/Tube clamping systems
- Testing facilities/work stations
- Machine safety guarding/noise protection
- Workshop equipment
- Distributor of assembly automation modules
- Axial Modules (pneumatic and electric, available w/intermediate stops)
- Linear Modules (pneumatic and electrical, availble w/intermediate stops)
- Rotary Modules (pneumatic)
- Gripper Modules (pneumatic, angle and parallel)
- Accessories (mounting brackets, centering rings, proximity sensors, etc.)
With confidence and integrity, we take pride of the projects we've done for:
- The Pentagon, Arlington, VA
- FBI Laboratory, Quantico, VA
- CDC, Atlanta, GA
- Navy Research Lab., Point Loma, CA
- Navy Research Lab, San Diego, CA
- National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD
- Jefferson National Laboratory, VA
Please call 704-793-1602 for a free quote or catalog.
We are committed to provide you with the highest quality of product and service, please allow us to create for you, serve you and build strong partnerships with you so you will know what sets us apart from our competitors.
Visit our other site A-Line Machinery for all your packaging machinery needs.