A-line stocks t-slot aluminum extrusion framing, a high quality t-slot aluminum framing system designed to be compatible with Bosch t-slot aluminum extrusion framing.
Kanya t-slot aluminum profiles have been a European standard since 1975. In fact, Kanya invented the quick connector used in t-slot systems throughout the world today. This well-thought out system is easy to use and completely interchangeable. Among the advantages of the Kanya t-slot system:
- Single slot size (8mm) for all aluminum profiles eliminates duplicate accessories like filler strips, nut plates, t-blots etc.
- Center hole sized for standard M-series taps. Unlike other t-slot systems, the center hole on the Kanya system can be tapped for M16 or M14 (depending on profile size), allowing direct threading of accessories like casters and leveling feet.
- The original, spring-loaded quick connector is stronger and easier to use than competing systems.
- Unique “panel slot” extrusions provide a near-flush finish for thin panels while retaining all of the functionality of the original Kanya t-slot system.
Our line of t-slot aluminum framing and accessories allows for unlimited possibilities for your machine guarding applications.
Roller tracks for use in combination with Kanya extrusion. Quickly and easily create workstations that require storage or conveyance. Ideal for light- to medium duty conveying, Kanban systems, and applications that require frequent replenishment. Typical applications include:
- Roller transport via gravity for all types of boxes
- Roller transport connections between workstations
- Parts conveyance to workstations
- Accurate positioning of boxes
These roller tracks, together with mounting clamps, easily mount to Series 30, 40, 50mm t-slot framing. Options include with or without guide flanges, and standard or ESD finish.